Nopal + Silk Coconut Milk Mask will be your favorite multi-functional beauty product. One customer said “ I SWEAR it’s helped with my deep forehead wrinkles! They’re not as deep, and that’s all I’ve changed!”
Organic. No preservatives. No artificial fragrance.
This luxurious formula of soothing nopal (that’s cactus, y’all), hydrating coconut milk, silk amino acids, and sodium bicarbonate is to be used in a bath, several times a week as a facial mask, or to calm agitated, distressed skin.
What It's For:
- Improve suppleness of skin texture
- Dry skin and Aging skin-hydrating and super moisturizing
- Oily Skin-can help control sebum
- Reduce inflammation and redness
- Soothe sunburns and minor skin irritations
- Calm eczema and psoriasis
- Coconut Milk is high in naturally-occuring vitamin C (important to maintain skin elasticity), Lauric Acid (antibacterial properties), and it has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling, redness.
- Nopal seems to be a miraculous gift from the heavens. Nopal (cactus) is super-hydrating, helps to plump skin which reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and is said to help with hyper-pigmentation (melasma).
- Silk Amino Acids are readily absorbed by the skin, promotes hydration, is thought to be protective against ultraviolet rays, and prevent scar formation.
Instructions: Use as a bath soak or blend with enough water in your palm to make a paste and apply as a mask or a skin poultice for trouble-spots for 15 minutes. For extra luxury, blend with honey and apply.
FOR STELLAR RESULTS: Follow up with our gentle skin-brightening Orange Blossom + Aloe Facial Toner and Skin Smoother.
Ingredients: Coconut Milk Powder*, Nopal Powder*, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium Bicarbonate (*Organic)
Net Weight 2 oz
I have really dry skin Since I started using this stuff, my face is smooth and hydrated. It does a very good job of cleaning off the day when I use it and my skin already looks improved. I would buy a vat of this stuff, if I could.
I love this product so much, both as a tub soak and as a facial cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling healed,supple and smooth!
THIS is my favorite skincare indulgence. I feel like my skin is getting the royal treatment here at a beyond ridiculous price point! I swear it diminishes the look of my deep forehead wrinkles, which I shared in another review. And after being without it for a while, it’s been confirmed, once again!
I loved the way my face feels when I used it as a wash …. And using out in the bath now makes me want to take baths ….. I’M SOLD ON THE PRODUCT
I love this milk bath. It is soothing and calming. The smell is hypnotic. Love it!
After soaking in the Coconut Milk Bath my skin felt silky and smooth without drying my skin, like other products do. Highly recommend it to everyone.