Coconut Milk Bath: Nopal + Silk
Nopal + Silk Coconut Milk Bath + Mask will be your favorite multi-functional beauty product. One customer said “ I SWEAR it’s helped with my deep forehead wrinkles! They’re not as deep, and that’s all I’ve changed!”
Organic. No preservatives. No artificial fragrance.
This luxurious formula of soothing nopal (that’s cactus, y’all), hydrating coconut milk, silk amino acids, and sodium bicarbonate is to be used in a bath, several times a week as a facial mask, or to calm agitated, distressed skin.
What It's For:
- Improve suppleness of skin texture
- Dry skin and Aging skin-hydrating and super moisturizing
- Oily Skin-can help control sebum
- Reduce inflammation and redness
- Soothe sunburns and minor skin irritations
- Calm eczema and psoriasis
- Coconut Milk is high in naturally-occuring vitamin C (important to maintain skin elasticity), Lauric Acid (antibacterial properties), and it has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling, redness.
- Nopal seems to be a miraculous gift from the heavens. Nopal (cactus) is super-hydrating, helps to plump skin which reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and is said to help with hyper-pigmentation (melasma).
- Silk Amino Acids are readily absorbed by the skin, promotes hydration, is thought to be protective against ultraviolet rays, and prevent scar formation.
Instructions: Use as a bath soak or blend with enough water in your palm to make a paste and apply as a mask or a skin poultice for trouble-spots for 15 minutes. For extra luxury, blend with honey and apply.
Ingredients: Coconut Milk Powder*, Nopal Powder*, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium Bicarbonate (*Organic)
Net Weight 4.75 oz