Alleviate sinus pressure and moisturize breathing passages with the gentle, volatile (which is a fancy word to describe the way the quickly escape into the air) essentials oils that are released through a steam session.
This effective blend of herbs and resin helps to soothe nasal and respiratory passages during times of congestion and cold or flu. Prepare just like tea and then cover your head with a towel and inhale the steam to receive the benefits of the herbal steam treatment.
Gentle and safe to use for children and during pregnancy.
1. Place a handful of herbal mixture in a bowl or wide mouth mug.
2. Add just-boiling water. Cover and steep the bowl/mug about 8-10 minutes.
3. Place your face over the bowl/mug and cover your head with a towel to create a steam tent.
4. Inhale and exhale gently for as long as desired.
5. Reserve the herbal water for a luxurious bath or rinse your body for a skin softening effect.
Ingredients: Peppermint Leaf*, Eucalyptus Leaf*, Rosemary*, Olive Leaf*, Yarrow*, Lavender*, Myrrh Powder+ (*Organic, +Wildcrafted)
Net wt. 1.8 ounces
Uses: 4-5 per jar
I use this for my granddaughter and I when our chest feels a little tight along with our stuffy noses. We both have asthma. I also love the fact after you are finished, you can add the leaves in a bath. Just make sure you use a cheesecloth so you don't get the leaves in the drain.
This is my go-to for stuffy noses and painful sinuses.